2. The Provider is the Administrator of the User's personal data under Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"). The Provider undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the legal regulations, especially the GDPR.
3. Personal data are any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
4. When submitting forms, the personal data required for successful processing (name, surname, address, telephone, email) are requested. The purpose of processing personal data is to provide the data for
the provision of a free service of calculation and listing of the required roofing material, or to provide relevant answers to various questions, as well as to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User. The purpose of processing personal data is to send commercial communications and carry out other marketing activities. The lawful basis for processing personal data is the fulfilment of a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the fulfilment of the controller's legal obligation pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR and the legitimate interest of the Provider pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The Provider's legitimate interest is the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. When applying for employment, the personal data required for successful processing (name, phone number, email) are required. We also process your personal data (name, surname, address, phone number, email, likeness, nationality, the highest level of education achieved, work experience or other information provided in the CV) after you have sent your CV for the purpose of selecting a candidate for the advertised position and eventually contacting him/her. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. Personal data will be processed by
Stavitelství Luňáček s.r.o. until the selection of the candidate and, in the case of conclusion of a contract, for the duration of the employment relationship, unless another legal regulation provides for a longer period. The data controller will store your personal information such as name, phone number and email address for 5 years in case you are not selected as a suitable candidate for the purpose of archiving the candidates. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation - the processing is necessary for the purposes of the company's legitimate interests. You have the right to object to such processing by contacting the company at Novohradská 1682, 370 08 České Budějovice.
6. The Provider shall store the User's personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships. After it expires, the data will be deleted. All personal data are processed in a lawful and transparent manner, and only adequate, relevant and necessary data in relation to the purpose of the processing are required.
7. The User has the right to request from the Provider access to his/her personal data pursuant to Article 15 of GDPR, the repair of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR. The User has the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 (1) (a) and (c) to (f) of the GDPR. Furthermore, the User has the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
8. The User has the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if he/she considers that his/her right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
9. The User is under no obligation to provide personal information. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for:
-providing a free service, i.e. calculation and listing of material consumption, -sending a quotation or price calculation,
-providing answers to the User's questions or answers for those interested in a career in our company.
Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible for the Provider to carry out the above actions.
The Provider does not automatically make an individual decision within the meaning of GDPR No. 22.
1. Cookies are text files with small pieces of data a visited website sends to the browser. It allows the website to record information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can make your next visit to the site easier and more productive. Cookies are important. Without them, browsing the web would be much more difficult.
3. Cookies can be stored on the computer for different periods of time. Some cookies are limited by the duration of the session (so-called "session cookies"). This means they exist only while the web browser is running and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Other cookies are persistent (so-called "persistent cookies"). These cookies remain in the web browser after it has been closed until a specified date or until the User manually deletes them. These cookies can be used to identify the User's computer when the web browser is restarted and when browsing the Internet. In any case, cookies do not affect the technical use of your computer and do not contain viruses.
The User agrees to these conditions by ticking the consent box in the online form. By ticking the consent box, the User indicates that he/she has read these conditions, that he/she agrees to them and that he/she accepts them in their entirety. The Provider is entitled to change these conditions. The Provider is obliged to publish the new version of the conditions on its website without undue delay. The Provider's contact details for matters relating to these conditions:
+420 775 131 281, email@example.com.
These conditions are effective as of 25.5.2018.